Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hope you are not getting tired of these yet.

Here are  more cards using the vintage holiday sheets.

On the second card I used a white gel pen to add the dots and lines on the scallop circle, copic R29 marker for the red dots, and green memento ink, Bamboo Leaves, direct to paper to add color along the right edge. Then after looking at the card again I decided the dots on the scallop needed more oomph, so I went over them with a drop of Liquid Pearls, White Opal.


 




And here's another using an embossing plate and then sanding the flowers. Still have some pieces of that vintage paper so maybe 3 more cards to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. It helps to know it is not just me reading my posts. Let me know if you have a blog I can check out as well.