Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Talk about not wasting paper...

I have finally used all of the pattern paper, 2 8X8 pieces from the Vintage Holiday pad that had the flowers on it. Ended up getting 13 cards total. I know others have gotten 18 cards out of the same amount of designer paper, but I am pretty happy with 13. Here are the final four. I hope I have given you an idea of how to make a variety of cards out of the same paper.







This one used the last little pieces. I was thinking it could be used as a birthday or get well card, too, just by changing the sentiment.







I just love those Liquid Pearls on the oval scallops. This looks even nicer in reality.


This card's layout came about when the "Merry" on top and the" Christmas" on the bottom did not stamp out clearly. So...cover them with matted patterned paper and voila!










(the ribbon made the card crooked in my scanner, everything lines up straight on the actual card) I like the clean and simple style of theis card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. It helps to know it is not just me reading my posts. Let me know if you have a blog I can check out as well.