Sunday, November 11, 2012

Joy Ornament Card

I just got a new toy: a Grand Calibur die cutting machine. Now I am able to use my Impression Obsession dies and also cut and emboss with my Nestabilities  easily. Here's a card I made using the pine branch and a stamp set from Sparkle and Sprinkle that matches the Nestie Ornament dies.

I added some glitter on the branch with a glitter pen and used silver embossing to continue the sparkle. It doesn't show, but the base card has a sparkle finish as well.

I added two score lines and popped up the ornament, too.

1 comment:

  1. That is so pretty! I love the silver and blue together! Have fun with your new toy..er tool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. It helps to know it is not just me reading my posts. Let me know if you have a blog I can check out as well.