Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas is Love

I made a number of Christmas cards this year, about 30 in all. Far fewer than previous years, but then I started in November instead of July. Some of them I posted on earlier posts, many I made and mailed immediately, so no scanning was done. This is the last card I made Sunday and my favorite. A one of a kind made for my sister Angie, who got me comfortable with cracked glass technique and tying ribbons. She also shares a  love of trains with me and her grandson Nathaniel.
On the back I wrote this verse in white:
This is love: not that we loved God, 
but that he loved us 
and sent his Son 
as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. It helps to know it is not just me reading my posts. Let me know if you have a blog I can check out as well.