Thursday, January 3, 2013

Getting organized

Well, here it is another New Year to make resolutions. Mine is the same one I have had for years: to get my stamping room organized better so making cards does not have to be an ordeal. I have certainly come a long way since DSH bought me the cabinets to store my stuff in, but we have been in our new location over a year now and there sits my big box and small boxes of stamps that are still not organized, labeled, etc.

I found this post on Operation Write Home that has a great video and follow up  ideas for using those paper scraps:


Here is a card that I made with one of the suggested sketches using scrap pieces. The Mary Engelbreit sticker is one I found years ago at Michaels in the $1 bin. 

Let me know what you thought of the video and get those fingers inky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. It helps to know it is not just me reading my posts. Let me know if you have a blog I can check out as well.