Wednesday, June 18, 2014

I get by with a little help from my friend.

I recently had the pleasure of visiting my friend Graceann and "playing" with our new stamping stuff. The first time we used her gelli plate to make background papers for future cards. I have not used those to complete cards yet, but when I do I share them in a future post. Then we used embossing paste and stencils. That was really more "me" and I will be showing the cards made with those in a future post as well. Lastly we stamped with recently purchased stamps that I had not used yet. Here is one card that I did finish:
The stamp set is called Garden Silhouette and is from Sparkle n Sprinkle. Graceann had a very old book to use as background paper. Boy did that tear easily.The base card is kraft.

Well I just wanted to get this post up as I have not had the ol' mojo juices flowing in quite awhile.

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. It helps to know it is not just me reading my posts. Let me know if you have a blog I can check out as well.