Sunday, July 5, 2015

Liane and Sam are getting married!

and this is the card I made for them. I asked Liane what Sam would be wearing and she said blue tie, grey vest and pants, so this is what I designed. I also asked Liane if her gown had a bow in the front or back...

Inspiration for this card came from this pinterest post by a Splitcoast Stamper. And she got the idea from another stamper who posted a template on her blog. Aren't we just a nice group when it comes to sharing? I drew out the dress free hand as well as the groom's clothes. I used Dazzling Diamonds on the  embossed swirls and added the seed pearls. the card is glued to an easel stand and the sentiment is on the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. It helps to know it is not just me reading my posts. Let me know if you have a blog I can check out as well.