Friday, October 14, 2016

Happy Birthday Isabella card

So hard to believe that my youngest grand baby is turning two next week! Anyways, here is the card I made for her. (I actually forgot to snap pictures of it before getting it in the mail, so my son had to do that for me after he received it.)

I used designer paper I have hung on to forever and cut out the monkey and toucan from another piece, then traced the number 2 from a printed one using a light box before coloring and cutting it out. The letters were stamped, colored and cut out, then I brushed Diamond Glaze by Judikins over the name and the palm tree.

Here's the inside:

1 comment:

  1. I recognize this paper! :) I bet I still have some. What a cute birthday card...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. It helps to know it is not just me reading my posts. Let me know if you have a blog I can check out as well.