Sunday, October 28, 2012

And I am very behind in my card making...

So I found an idea for making many one sheet wonder Christmas cards blog and posted it on my Pinterest page.


 Then I got busy and came up with these using my Vintage Holiday pad of 8X8 paper designed by Mabelle R O for The Angel Company.

The bow on this card is a sheer ribbon heated with my heat gun to make it look a little old.
Used Martha Stewart and Fiskars border punches here and there.
 This is the design I think I will take to my club meeting on Thursday.

Sorry about the light on this last one. Wouldn't scan well and I couldn't get my flash to work on the phone camera.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards Betty! That was one of my favorite papers!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. It helps to know it is not just me reading my posts. Let me know if you have a blog I can check out as well.