Monday, November 12, 2012

More Glittery Cards

 I found this ribbon on sale at Mike's yesterday and thought it would go well with my snowflake embossing folder. The blue snowflake was stamped with Brilliance Pearlescent Sky Blue ink, so it sparkles, too.
These two cards on the right were made with the same ink and then embossed with clear powder. This is Brilliance Starlight Black ink which stamps on both  white and dark paper. The stamp set is Rejoicing With You from SU. I used a silver paint pen to edge the mat below the sentiment piece which is just a smidgen smaller.






This last card was also made using the Starlight Black and outlined with a silver paint pen as above. The stamp is from Impression Obsession. No embossing was added to this card, just a little glitter pen added sparkle to the stamens in the center of the poinsettia.. You can see how neat that ink is on the white and red card stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. It helps to know it is not just me reading my posts. Let me know if you have a blog I can check out as well.