Monday, April 8, 2013

I am still here...

 I have just been busy and forgetting to scan my creations before I send them off.. Here are two cards that I made recently. The first one I sent to son #3 who once owned and rode a unicycle.  I thought of him when I saw the stamp, so he got the first card made with it. It is part of a set from Red Rubber Designs called Hey Life (click here to see).

BTW, if any of you were interested in that old truck stamp that I used with the acetate technique at the meeting , you can still buy it by clicking here at Red Rubber Designs

This second card I used as an Easter card for son #4 and his wife. Angie designed the layout. This is stamped on glossy paper twice, with Memento bahama blue, then one is trimmed and popped up.  A little bling added and layered on Pacific Point paper(stamp and paper from SU). Easy peasy! A few of us stayed long at our 2nd club  meeting in March and made these with Angie's direction. Thanks, Sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. It helps to know it is not just me reading my posts. Let me know if you have a blog I can check out as well.