Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Still Stamping

I am really sorry for not being more active in posting on this blog. Here's the card I taught at my stamp club last week. The stamps were bought from Hambo Stamps. I have the link to their web page in my "Places to Shop" sidebar, but better hurry, because they are discontinuing the rubber stamps part of their store and will be only doing "digis". So when the inventory is gone, they are done with the rubber. The main image is called "Silly Birds with Party Hats" and is available as a digital stamp now. The sentiment is still available on rubber (Miss Your Day? - 1016 2¼" W x 2" H $5.00 for cling mounted).
This is such a fun card to make.
inside is read by swinging up the top

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. It helps to know it is not just me reading my posts. Let me know if you have a blog I can check out as well.