Thursday, May 12, 2016

Unity Stamps

I have a new favorite stamp company: Unity Stamps. Check out their blog while you are there or the stamp challenges on their Facebook page(search for Unity show & tell). One of my favorite designers is Phyllis Harris. This card is made with the set FACE THE SUNSHINE.


Used watercolor technique with a water brush pen and Tombows, added Copic colors to skin and sun, added texture with a piece of towel picking up the darker green and dabbing it on, then tore designer paper to back it up, with additional pieces along the right edge of the inside. The main image was die cut and popped up with dimensional tape, too.

3 comments:

  1. So very pretty! LOVE your happy colors and pretty watercolors!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done, love the PH images too.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - my favourite stamps too!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. It helps to know it is not just me reading my posts. Let me know if you have a blog I can check out as well.