Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Easter Blessings

Happy Easter everyone! When I was at the stamping retreat, Sheila Alexander taught us how to make the teepee style card with 4 1/4 inch squares. Someone else suggested making one with 6 inch squares, so that is what I did for an Easter decoration to give my mother in law who is just getting out of the hospital/rehab after many weeks. Here are the pictures of the 3 outer sides.




When you want to put it in an envelope, you unfold it and it lays flat. This one will be hand delivered, so it is ok if one corner peeks out of the 6.5 x 8.5 inch envelope. The smaller ones we made at retreat fit a standard A2 envelope. If you want more ideas checkout my Pinterest board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. It helps to know it is not just me reading my posts. Let me know if you have a blog I can check out as well.