Sunday, October 28, 2018

Easy card design

I made these thank you cards to give to those helping with Hurricane Michael recovery along with another half dozen to use at church to welcome visitors(replaced "thank you" with "Welcome" of course. It is a great way to use those designer papers we all love, buy, and stash away. Let me know if you want dimensions of the cut pieces.



This is especially nice that the papers came from the same pack so the colors coordinate for mix and matching. Some pieces were just the opposite side of each other. If you want to buy the stamp set (it has matching dies available) that "Thank You" is from, let me know. After Nov. 1st you can buy it at 20% discount if you order from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. It helps to know it is not just me reading my posts. Let me know if you have a blog I can check out as well.