Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Brand New Stamp Company

There's a new company out there started by someone who has been in direct sales companies for many years. I have admired the work done by Chelsea Comer, and have been following her since we were both with The Angel Company some time in 2004, I think. And now she has her own company of stamps and dies, all MADE IN THE USA! Here's a card I made with one of her sets, called "Sandbox" and I think it is perfect to send someone who needs "a little pick me up."



I used paper from my stash, Journey Splash watercolor pencils and FSJ Cool Pool and Oatmeal inks, and Versafine black. I also sprinkled on some FSJ Bronze and Sparkle silks.

If you want to see what other stamps and dies Chelsea has here's the company:

And check out her blog for ideas: Inky Stamper
Chelsea also has a Facebook page for updates and live videos. Search for Inky Stamper and you will find her.

Thanks for visiting today. Please leave a comment below so I know you were here.

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. It helps to know it is not just me reading my posts. Let me know if you have a blog I can check out as well.