Thursday, November 14, 2019

Ready for a Happy Thanksgiving

Because I had all my fall paper chopped to card making size I was able to quickly make over a dozen cards. Here they are all spread out to get in one picture. I do not think any two are exactly the same, but there are three different layouts. Having double sided paper is great because you have coordinated designs and colors. Also because I have my embellishments organized(thanks to the GOC) I was able to tweak some after looking in only two small drawers, my red and orange/yellow ones. This means I can send these cards out early in the month, instead of my usual last minute routine. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. It helps to know it is not just me reading my posts. Let me know if you have a blog I can check out as well.