Sunday, October 22, 2017

Sharing the Love



My sweet granddaughter and daughter in law have been learning to make cards with stamps and inks I have been sending them over the years. But they live in Oregon and I am in Florida, so when I get to visit we pull out the stash from the closet and I make cards with them. Last time I showed Liane how to heat emboss. I have been going through my abundance of supplies and am thinning out some of my old stamps and tools to make room for my new Fun Stampers Journey supplies and, of course, Liane and Luci are getting some of my "love"! The latest box has a cuttlebug machine and some dies. Embossing folders will be in the second box.

I am hoping to make videos to share online and this is my very first "how to" video in which I show how to use the Cuttlebug machine. In the video I couldn't remember how to get the Nestabilities die to emboss. Gina K does a much better job when she shows how to use a shim in her Stamp TV video on YouTube here. There are other Cuttlebug videos done by Gina K there as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. It helps to know it is not just me reading my posts. Let me know if you have a blog I can check out as well.